With the valued assistance of student editors, designers, and illustrators, The Learning Centre annually publishes anthologies of student writings. These anthologies give readers a privileged glimpse into the lives and minds of the works’ young authors, while reflecting the wide spectrum of cultures, ideas and experiences that characterizes the Vanier student community.
Copies of the publications are available in The Learning Centre for all students to read and enjoy. To learn more about these anthologies, or to read excerpts from them, click on the titles below.
Other Past Publications
- Two Solitudes: Bridging the Gulf, 2002
- Musings, A Collection of Student Writings, 1999
- Inspirations 1996-’97: A Collection of Writings by Vanier Students
- Ideas: A Compilation of Poetry and Fiction Writing, Writing Workshop 1997
- Our Lives : Stories of Vanier Students, 1993
- A Celebration of Student Writers, 1992
- Creations : A Collection of Writings of the Creative Writing Class of 1991,
- Students Writing Album, 1990
The content of the publications on this webpage are the sole responsibility of Vanier College & the authors.
Our publications are funded by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.