These guidelines are intended to help you write a letter that is clear and insightful. The letter should not exceed 400 words.
In writing your letter of intent, you may include the following:
• Briefly, tell us about yourself
• Describe what being a nurse means to you
• Why have you chosen Vanier Nursing?
• What qualities do you possess that would make you a good nurse? Provide an example of how you have demonstrated these qualities.
• What, if any, volunteer work have you done that is linked to nursing?
• Would you consider yourself a good problem solver? Name a situation where you dealt with a problem in a constructive manner.
• Are you comfortable speaking in French?
• What other information would you like us to know about you?