Preference Course Change – Continuing Education
Autumn 2018 Preference Course Change
Tuesday, August 28 to Friday, August 31
from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For Continuing Education students who wish to do one of the following:
- Change a course to a different time
- Change one course for another course
- Register for an additional course if they do not have a full course-load
- Register for a course that you have already passed
Steps to Submit a Request
- Check for open sections on the Continuing Education Course Schedule – http://wwv.vaniercollege.qc.ca/online-schedule/conted/
- Fill in and submit the form below. Click on links below. To add courses or modify your already registered courses.
- If you are in a diploma (DCS) program, consult your Progression Chart to make sure the course number you want is valid for your program.
- In the comments section, let us know is you are trying to become a full-time student or the context of your request (if necessary)
Note: Your course will not be deleted if the change you request is not granted.
After Submitting Your Request
- Check your schedule on Omnivox after 7:00 p.m. to see if the change was successful. You will receive an email confirmation only if your request has been processed.
- Adding or changing a course may affect your status and/or your fees. If a change is made to your schedule, check Omnivox and pay any additional fees within 24 hours.
- You cannot use this process to drop a course without replacing it. In order to delete a class, you must come into the Registrar’s Office (H-102) Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or to Room E-115 Monday to Thursday 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm to complete the drop request. The deadline is 6:00 pm Tuesday, September 19th.
If you request is not processed
- The course you requested is not part of your progression program grid.
- You do have not completed the necessary prerequisites.
- The course you selected is closed.
- The open section you requested may have been requested by multiple students.
**Students who missed their online registration appointment and have not registered any courses up to this point will receive a late registration fee.
The form is not available now