IMPORTANT REMINDER TO ALL FULL-TIME STUDENTS
Do you want to maintain your STM reduced fare privileges?
If your OPUS photo ID card is due to expire at the end of October 2017, you must obtain a new one before October 31, 2017.
After this date, your OPUS card will expire and will no longer be accepted. You will have to pay regular fare until you obtain your new OPUS photo ID card.
To obtain your card:
- Take advantage of the photo session scheduled at Vanier College on September 5 and 6, 2017 in the Auditorium (A-103) from 8:30am to 6:30pm.
- Visit the STM Photo Studio
1717 Berri Street, Berri-UQAM metro station
- Visit the RTM Issuing Offices (refer to RTM website for ticket office listing)
- For more information click here
NOTE: Below are the only legal identification documents accepted by STM when obtaining the reduced fare OPUS card:
STM will no longer accept the school’s student card as an identification document.
- Health insurance card
- Birth certificate (for 15 years and under)
- Driver’s License
- Permanent Residency card
- Asylum seeker attestation
For more detailed information on photo studio business hours and procedures, visit the STM website or the RTM website.
NOTE: Refer to the STM website for new STM procedure for the issuing of reduced fare OPUS cards.