Having worked with, designed and built a variety of robots, the ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of robotic systems which integrate microcontrollers, sensors, motor controllers, actuators and more. Good people skills, eagerness to help as well as patience are critical to this position. You must be able to multitask, manage your priorities and track down accurate information. Written communication skills in both English and French are crucial, the candidate must be able to communicate technical concepts simply, clearly and concisely while remaining courteous.
Qualities sought: Interest in robotics; positive attitude; attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures and directions; willingness to learn; team player; initiative; productive and efficient.
The chosen candidate will support the engineering department by performing the following tasks:
- Provide internal technical / product support
- Provide external technical support to customers (help with product selection and troubleshooting)
- Research and development & creating new robotic products
- Enter new products, review and update existing product descriptions
- Misc. tasks within the engineering department