Technician in Animal Health/Toxicology:
Permanent/Full Time/Temporary/Part Time positions
Main Responsibilities :
1) Collect supplies and equipment as needed to prepare studies set up.
2) Perform activities related to general animal husbandry, handling room and anteroom maintenance, dosing and other related procedures.
3) Collect data on Safety Pharmacology studies including: Cardiovascular (Telemetry), Respiration and Nervous System.
4) Perform atmosphere generations on Inhalation studies and collect atmosphere samples for the determination of atmosphere concentration and particle sizes. And measure atmosphere condition for determination of temperature, humidity and oxygen level.
5) Perform ECGs, BPs, biological sample collections, surgery or other technical procedures as needed.
6) Use, maintain and calibrate procedure related equipment.
7) Sign and date study schedule of events for confirmation of performance.
8) Keep daily meticulous records with signatures and dates, of study protocol activities and perform procedures as per ITR SOPs and GLP.
9) Verify data entries at the end of the day for completeness and accuracy and assume corrections. Assist Section Leaders and QC reviewers with revision of raw data or other activities when required.