Are you looking for stability and a work environment where every employee has the opportunity to achieve their potential and grow professionally?
Are you passionate about the insurance industry, have a valid license in Insurance of persons OR the license for Accident and Sickness?
Do you have the ability to identify key customer needs and provide them with exceptional service? Here at RBC, you have the opportunity to build a career as a professional Insurance Advisor
This is a NONE commission based position. (This position offers a fixed salary, annual bonuses and shift premiums)
This role will be attractive to people who thrive in a fast-paced team environment, enjoy working with people over the phone, are highly skilled to advise/recommend products and services and share information with the clients to meet their immediate needs and have the flexibility to work on a variety of shifts designed to meet our client’s needs. Individuals who are successful in this role are extremely client service oriented. The skills and desire to market RBC Insurance products and provide excellent client service are essential.
- A competitive salary
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Professional environment
- Training and development programs provided to give employees access to the latest client service tools.
- Total Rewards Program that includes an array of flexible benefits and career development programs and long term investment and retirement savings plans.
- Annual salary review and bonuses based on performance thresholds
- Career development programs
Hours of operation:
Work schedules are designed to ensure RBC employees availabilities to meet the client needs. Our department is open 7 days/week; Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 08:00am to 10:00pm (08:00 - 22:00) and Saturday/Sunday 09:00am - 6:00m (09:00 - 18:00) - week-ends will rotate. Candidate must be flexible to work on a variety of shifts.
1. Respond to incoming calls fronm clients in both French and English, delivering fast and efficient service to assist the clients with their Life and/or Travel insurance needs.
2. Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner.
3. Take notice of claims for a variety of insurance inquiries and advise the claimants as to the necessary steps to be taken and correspondence required.
4. Document all information clearly, concisely and effectively in the client's file, in accordance with department guidelines and procedures.
5. Adhere to compliance routines in carrying out transactions specific to sales and call quality objectives.
6. Required to meet sales and call quality objectives.