- Value: Amount varies from year to year
- Deadline: Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Must be a resident of Pierrefonds, Roxboro, Ile Bizzard, Dollard des Ormeaux, Kirkland, Beaconsfield, Pointe Claire, Ste-Geneviève, Baie-d Urfé, Beaurepaire, and Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate involvement with WIBCA and with the wider community.
- In your final year of Cegep, going to university in the Fall
- 2-page letter of intent describing why you meet the selection criteria and how the award will help you
- 2 references letters
- Proof of admission to higher institution
Deadline: May 31st, 2018 , 5:00pm