- Type: In-Course Scholarship
- Value: $500
- Deadline: Monday, November 12, 2018
- Program(s): All
Meg Sircom was an English teacher at our college from 2001-2011. She was a fiction writer, and valued both academic and creative writing.
- Received 80% or higher in at least two English classes
- Like creative writing
- The applicant must be a student at Vanier College during the A18 semester.
- 5-15 page portfolio of creative literary work (poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, graphic storytelling, drama, screenwriting)
- High grades in English
- Contact your English Teachers, or
- Contact Dana Bath (A-513, 514-744-7500 Ext. 7814 or through MIO)