- The applicant must be a student at Vanier College during the A17 semester.
- The student must have received final grades of 80%+ in at least two English classes (101, 102, 103, HS)
- The student must submit a portfolio of 5-15 pages of creative literary work (poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, graphic storytelling, or other)
For information on applying, students should contact:
- their English teachers, or
- Dana Bath (A513, 514-744-7500 x 7814, or through MIO)
Info Sheet: Meg_Schol_info_sheet_A17