- be registered in a CEGEP program leading to university studies in administration or accounting and have completed at least two sessions of the program;
- excellent academic achievement
- pursue the objective of becoming a chartered professional accountant;
- fill out the scholarship application form on line and provide their application file by mail to the Foundation by the deadline;
- state that they have never received a CEGEP scholarship from the Foundation of Quebec CPAs;
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- fulfill other criteria deemed relevant by the Foundation.