- Full time university student
- Pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate
- Quebec resident
- Must be of Italian origin
- Academic merit
- Financial need
Each student can apply for:
- a bursary based on Academic Achievements and Financial Need.You are required to provide all documents and complete all sections of the bursary application. Please read the instructions of the application form carefully.
- a Meritorious Bursary based on academic achievements only.A limited number of meritorious bursary will be offered. You are not required to provide financial documents and ‘Section C’ of the application form is not to be completed. Please read the instructions of the application form carefully.
If you apply for a standard bursary (financial need + academic results) and you are not selected among the recipients of a bursary, your application will then be automatically studied by the Selection Committee among the applications of Meritorious Bursaries.