Step 1: Prepare for your registration
- Go to Current Students
- Click on OMNIVOX and login
- Click on Course Registration for your appointment date and time.
- Click on Progression Chart to view your English and French placement.
- Click on My Schedule to get pre-assigned courses. (Only students in Technology programs, first semester Science, all Majors, and Explorations). If you are taking only pre-assigned courses, go to Step 5. You may not delete any assigned courses.
Step 2: Know how many courses to take
New Students: Use the Program Booklets/Information Sheets distributed at the Vanier Info Session.
- Pre-university students: The regular course load is 7 courses (for the Social Science program, the regular load in the third semester is 8 courses.)
- Technology students: The number of courses is outlined in each semester of your program grid.
Extra Course to Graduate in the Fall 2013 semester (December): If you are graduating at the end of the Fall 2013 semester and need an extra course, call the Registration Centre at 514-380-8783 once registration begins. Permission is limited to 1 extra course beyond the regular course load for the program and semester you are in.
Step 3: Register at your appointment date and time
- Login to OMNIVOX
- Click on Course Registration
Read the instructions. Input every course number you wish to follow (first 6 characters only). Refer to your progression chart for required courses.
Step 4: Confirm your courses
Confirm your courses
Once you have selected a preferred schedule, you must enter your PIN to confirm your selection.
Places in the sections you have chosen are not held for you unless you process your registration and click confirm. You may process your registration and confirm more than once within your appointment time frame.
If you cannot complete your Registration
Students who are not able to complete their registration by the end of their appointment time may contact the Registration Help Line at (514) 380-8783.
If you miss your appointment time
Returning students who miss their appointment will have to register at Late Registration, June 14, space permitting. Fines and penalties may be assessed. Phone 514-380-8783.
Step 5: Print your course schedule
- Go to My Schedule
- Click on Fall 2013 semester
- Enter your password and print your schedule. Your registration is now confirmed.
Fee payment information is available on the Vanier website.
Course fees are paid at Fee Payment on OMNIVOX.
Bookstore and textbook information is available on the Vanier website.