Your ID card is necessary for routine identification while on College premises, and is also mandatory to use the library facilities, Internet service, etc. It also functions as a cash card for computer printing and photocopying. Bring your class schedule or fee payment receipt to the IT Centre, D301 weekdays, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to get your ID card.
Preference Course Change Procedures (WEB ONLY)
Thursday, August 29 and Friday, August 30 (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Preference Course Change is for students who wish to:
- Change a course to a different time
- Change one course for another course
- Register for an additional course if they do not have a full course-load
- Register for an extra course and have received permission to do so
- Courses in which the College has registered you cannot be changed
- This procedure cannot be used to delete a course; to do so you must go to the Registrar’s Office
- Check for open sections on the Fall 2013 Course Schedule on August 28 after 5:00 p.m.
- Complete the Preference Course Change Request Form (active only at 9:00 a.m.)
- Check your schedule on Omnivox after 5:00 p.m. on the day of your request to see if the change was successful
Preference course changes are limited to a one-to-one exchange only (i.e. drop one course/add one course)
All changes are final. You must be absolutely sure before you submit a request for any change.