In this course the students will learn the fundamentals of Adobe's most popular digital imaging software. Topics covered in the program will include:
- Basic tools and panel functions
- Understanding layers
- Preparing digital files for print and web
- Masking and image extraction techniques
- Understanding colour in the digital environment
- General workflow practices and management of digital assets through Adobe Bridge
- Photographic RAW workflow via Adobe Camera Raw
|7092-H18||Monday 18:30 to 21:30||Feb 05, 2018||$ 220.00|
Click on a Section Number for more information or to register for it.
Keep up to date with our classes, Like our page on Facebook!