Here are all our resources relating to assessments and evaluations.
A collection of sample rubrics to help you build your own
Brown Bag Lunch Notes
- Creative Assessments in the Science Classroom
- Evaluating More Fairly– Essays, Papers, Long Answers, Term Projects
- Midterm Assessments
- Making Mid-Term Assessments a Two-Way Street
- Rubrics for Assessment
- Creative Ways to Evaluate Students
- Turnitin, More than Just Plagiarism Detection
- The Power of Peer-Review
- Developing Effective Questions
- Mid-Term Assessments: Are You Ready?
- Effective Feedback
- CATs (Classroom Asssessment Techniques)