This program funded by MELS focuses on cultural and artistic training abroad and gives students an opportunity to participate in a cultural exchange. The aim of this project is to develop a joint activity (production, event or show) with students and professors from Quebec and international institutions. Both institutions will take turns at hosting an activity.
Over the next ten years, this program will focus on projects in the following areas, taking into account scheduled major events:
- Urban planning, development or design
- 3-D Animation and Multimedia
- Fine Arts (sculpture, painting etc…)
- Theatre (improvisation etc)
- Writing and Poetry
For a more detailed description of the project, click here.
Vanier College Procedures
- Consult Jennifer Joseph in the International Education Office at least one month in advance of the proposal deadline to assess project feasibility and alignment with Vanier College goals. If a surplus of projects is submitted, a committee will select projects based on Vanier College priorities.
- Obtain approval from your Department Coordinator and Faculty Dean.
- Develop the proposal in collaboration with the International Education Office. International Education will submit the proposal to Cégep international on your behalf.
- Follow Vanier College guidelines on spending abroad.
- Three weeks after return, submit all receipts and a final report to the International Education Office and your Faculty Dean.
For more information, contact Jennifer Joseph at email@example.com or visit the International Education Office.