In order to be admitted into an Attestation Program, a candidate must have received instruction deemed acceptable by the College, and meet the following requirements:
- have interrupted studies for at least two consecutive terms or one school year or
- have completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread over one year or more and
- be a Canadian Citizen, Landed Immigrant or Convention Refugee.
- fluency in English and French.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in one of the following areas: paralegal technology, business administration, or the equivalent;
- Two years experience in a job related to the field or in a similar field;
- Ability to achieve ICCRC minimum score in an Admissions Test of spoken and written English performance (to be tested).