Vanier College Sports Complex, which opened on November 17, 1978, is the hub of physical education, recreational and athletic needs for the college’s students, faculty and staff.
The Sports Complex accommodates a wide range of individual and group recreational sports and fitness activities, as well as all physical education courses for over 6,000 students. It also offers club sports and an intramural program enjoyed by approximately 800 students.
- Aquatics and Swimming: Learn to swim, perfect your stroke, become a lifeguard or simply get fit in the pool. Join our Aquatic Program now. Our highly trained instructors will help you achieve your goals.
- Employee Fitness:Start the New Year off on the right foot and by registering in an Employee Fitness Class. You can get fit, have fun and reduce stress in a positive group environment. Take a look at the classes that will be offered in this semester.
- Dance and Cardio: Want to try something different? We now offer Cardio Fit, Yoga, and Zumba classes at a reasonable price.
- Recreational Activities: Fun and sports go together, whether it’s basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, or racquetball that appeals to you. We offer these open play sports to the community for a membership or a drop-in fee.
- Sports Specific Training: We offer sports specific training for the early beginner and the experienced amateur. We have our resident coaches offering Beginner/Intermediate Volleyball and Elite Basketball training this year.
- Fitness (Weight Training): We are equipped with an updated fitness center with various cardio machines, free weights, benches and cable machines.