- Plan, develop and implement effective overall public relations strategies that will result in increased awareness about climate change and what people can do to reduce their impact.
- Implement a social media strategy (increase likes, shares, retweets, etc.), while coordinating with the marketing team to ensure its effectiveness.
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) by posting, sharing, tweeting, and responding to any inquiries.
- Manage outreach strategy for both internal members, as well as for external use contacting environmental groups and leaders through the use of email.
- Respond to requests for information, liaising with, as well as answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Knowledge of principles and methods relating to public relations strategies, with a specific focus on social media management is required.
- Proven ability in growing communities both in terms of numbers of members as well as in engagement.
- Capable of assessing situations to determine the strategic approach, as well as developing appropriate and accurate materials that are in line with overall social media and email outreach strategy.
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience in social media management or public relations would be an asset.
Apply for this posting: https://whatsyourimpact.org/get-involved/apply Are you a confident communicator? Are you an energetic connector and promoter? Do you want to use your expertise to empower people in the fight against climate change? Then we want you on our team! We are currently looking for a public relations specialist to plan, design and direct our public relations strategies. Your primary responsibilities will be to focus on outreach to the public through the use of social media as well as through email. So if you are a dynamic person who wants to increase awareness and champion the cause of fighting climate change, we want to talk to you! More info about What’s Your Impact? Visit our \" about us\" page https://whatsyourimpact.org/about-us Questions about this posting? Send us a message https://whatsyourimpact.org/get-involved/contact-us