The social media (Instagram) manager is responsible for taking great photos and uploading them to the VTV Instagram account. They should have a great eye for photography and should be savvy about using social media tools.
Time Commitment: 20 hours a semester (roughly 1.5 hours a week)
– Excellent Mobile Photography skills
– An eye for style, composition and filters
– Great at creating witty captions and titles
– Interested in Marketing, Communications and Social Media
*Please note that this is a volunteer job however sometimes jobs may be paid. When project funding is available, the lead editor and editing team will be prioritized whenever compensation is possible.
– Access to equipment (Computers etc.)
– Volunteer hours can be put towards a S.T.A.R. credit on your transcript
– Official reference and recognition from the College by the Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs
– Increase your marketability to future employers
– Professional work experience for your CV
– Build a portfolio
– Participate in VTV social events (Pizza lunches, meet & greet, Lip Sync Battle)
To learn more about VTV, visit http://vtv.vaniercollege.qc.ca.
Apply Online or Fill out our printable PDF form and bring it to F-229. Forms are also available in F-229.