The VTV reporter plays an important role in covering different types of topics for the Vanier community including news, event and sports reporting. The reporter works closely with the videographer. The reporter is someone who loves being involved in social events.
Time Commitment: 28 hours per semester (roughly 2 hours a week)
– Must be very comfortable on camera
– Should be interested in social events
– Must be very outgoing and great at interviewing
*Please note that this is a volunteer job however sometimes jobs may be paid. When project funding is available, the lead reporter and reporting team will be prioritized whenever compensation is possible.
– Access to equipment (DSLR Camera, Sound equipment, Accessories)
– Volunteer hours can be put towards a S.T.A.R. credit on your transcript
– Official reference and recognition from the College by the Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs
– Increase your marketability to future employers
– Professional work experience for your CV
– Build a portfolio
– Participate in VTV social events (Pizza lunches, meet & greet, Lip Sync Battle)
To learn more about VTV, visit http://vtv.vaniercollege.qc.ca.
Apply online or Fill out our printable PDF form and bring it to F-229. Forms are also available in F-229.