Tutors 4 Warriors is a tutoring program that has now been running for five years in the LaSalle borough. Initially, this tutoring program was intended to offer the local high school football team, the LaSalle Warriors, weekly, free tutoring sessions to assist them academically. Now, the tutoring program has expanded to elementary schools, as our goal is to provide accessible tutoring services to all elementary and high school students within the borough!
To reach this goal, we are looking to have on our team inspiring, patient and caring university students who would love to tutor both elementary and high school students. Tutors must be dedicated to helping these young students get better academically as they will look to you to answers they have regarding their homework and possible future examinations.
Students will need assistance with:
– English reading & writing
– French reading, writing and verb conjugation
The tutoring program will be held every week, on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 6:15 P.M. to 8.P.M. at Children’s World Academy (it’ s a 5 minute walk from the 106 bus stop, Angrignon Metro).
We thank in advance everyone who applies to the program, and we look forward to working with you in helping with our mission!
- You must be available for at least 1 of the 2 weekly tutoring sessions (1 Tuesday or 1 Wednesday a week)
- Previous tutoring experience is an asset
- Must be available for the remainder of the current academic session
- To receive a recommendation for participating in the program, you must agree to a 12-week commitment with at least one attendance per week
Please provide a CV with a short 100 word blurb explaining your interest in the program to firstname.lastname@example.org