THE CHALLENGES AWAITING FOR YOU AT CITOXLAB
Perform technical procedures used in necropsy for all species and routine histology. Collect and preserve animal tissue samples during necropsy: tissue trimming, organ weights, description of the lesions observed). Perform routine processing of tissues to produce microscopic slides (tissue trimming, use of the automatic tissue processor, paraffin embedding, cutting on microtome, staining and verification of the quality of slides).
WORKING AT CITOXLAB NORTH AMERICA IS TO:
· Be part of a group operating worldwide;
· Be an important factor in the development of medical research;
· Have the exceptional opportunity to develop your skills (continued education);
· Benefit from a complete social benefit program;
· Be eligible for the employee recognition program;
· Benefit from activities organized by the social committee;
· Have an easy access to the workplace with public transportation (near Montmorency metro station and shuttle service) and free parking.
WHAT PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Complete collegial diploma in Animal Health, Bioecology, Biotechnology or the equivalent;
· Experience in necropsy (asset);
· Understanding of written English.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you believe you have the required qualifications and are interested in joining a stimulating work environment where excellence and team work are important values, let us know of your interest by sending us your application at email@example.com