What you’ll do
Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, the role is responsible for providing effective technical solutions to customers on the use of Neptronic’s HVAC Controls, Actuators and Motorized Valves, by phone or in person, by way of training or product presentations.
On a typical day you will…
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and requests about product line
- Conduct troubleshooting for the product line (phone assistance and occasional field work on site)
- Respond to requests for support from sales representatives
- Provide input for the improvement of existing selection and feature websites, as well as software development
- Actively participate in Product Development Committees for all of Neptronic’s product families
- Actively contribute as part of the technical documentation team
- Serve as backup to the technical support team for the Humidifiers and Electric Heaters divisions
What we offer
Work/Life balance: Flexible schedule, personal days, paid vacation
Competitive salary and benefits
What we look for
- Academic background in Building Systems Engineering, Automation or related field
- Strong customer focus and serviceable attitude
- Proficiency in written, and fluent spoken English and French
- Detail oriented, accurate, well organized and pragmatic approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate
- Relevant work experience within the HVAC industry in a similar role
We\'re ready to meet you. Start by sending your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhy NEPTRONIC?
Since 1976, NEPTRONIC has been manufacturing 100%-made-in-Canada products for the Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning industry (HVAC). Our philosophy is to provide open systems which are compatible with international standards and with the most rigorous testing before they are released. An emphasis on R&D and innovative thinking has resulted in the company currently holding several national and international patents, and our products being sold all around the world. With our dynamic team of engineers, we’re in the business of solving in a creative and comprehensive way the ever-evolving technical challenges of our Industry.