To perform this job successfully, you must be able to report daily to the company’s Ayr, Ontario, Canada branch to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete an extensive hands-on training program.
- Focus on career growth and personal development.
- Respond to inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information, order status, or delivery confirmation.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with our machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
- Enter orders and quotes and perform quote follow-ups in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Salaried, non-commission position with full benefits and an excellent group RRSP profit sharing plan.
- Bachelor’s degree/College diploma required
- Bi-lingual English/French required
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Un-yielding commitment to customer service
- Team approach to achieving high performance
- Self-management with the drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Independent ability to evaluate situations, solve problems, and make decisions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Recognition and ability to effect change and contribute to the organization\’s goals
- Computer proficiency and organizational skills
- Energetic and positive with a willingness to grow skill set
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.