Provides technical support to stores and Head Office employees by troubleshooting or helping with procedures.
The Support Center Specialist provides technical support to stores and Head Office employees by troubleshooting or helping with procedures.
- Assists stores in resolving technical software issues. When required, elevates call to third level support or external vendors.
- Logs calls from stores and Head Office employees for troubleshooting purposes.
- Tests, tracks and sends for repair faulty equipment; sends out replacement equipment to stores.
- Maintains inventory database.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows, Apple products.
- Basic network communications knowledge.
- Understanding of PC hardware operations.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- MCSE or A+ certification is an asset.
Please submit your resume via this website.
Please submit your resume to this email adress : firstname.lastname@example.org