The Support Analyst’s primary responsibilities are to provide first and second level support within the Customer Support organization at TECSYS. This person will handle incoming support issues that are complex and technical in nature that may require in-depth diagnosis and resolution. A passion for providing customer service and adherence to standard operating procedures and service level agreements is expected.
- Handling of routine customer questions relating to product usage.
- Reproduce and qualify technical support issues from customers for problem identification and resolution.
- Develop and prepare code changes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Install and retrofit program fixes on to customer’s systems
- Perform QC/QA testing on program changes prepared by other team members.
- Develop and maintain strong technical expertise on all TECSYS products – DMS, WMS, TMS, etc. and those devices and platforms upon which our products function.
- Actively participate, on a rotating basis with other team members, in the late shift – 24/7 Pager Service (with adequate experience).
- Occasional on-site travel.
- Cegep degree in computer or related field.
- Experience in a customer support environment or related areas is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature and provide quick resolutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and/or Windows.
- Ability to query or manipulate data using SQL.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Java using tools such as Eclipse & Subversion.
- Object-oriented programming experience, Java, .Net, HTML, XML.
- Knowledge of system integration using web services.
We offer a generous benefits package, reimbursement for educational opportunities and advancement possibilities for initiative and performance.
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com letting us know why you are interested in this position.