NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
The Technical Support Analyst is involved in understanding and resolving a gamut of technical issues coming from our large customer base. Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere, the chosen candidate will contribute greatly by analyzing and interpreting data, identifying issues and trends and offering solutions. If you thrive on tackling difficult challenges with continuous learning opportunities and want to work in a respectful, comfortable and dynamic work environment with a technical focus, then this could be a good fit for you!
- Use excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills to provide technical solutions within Service Level Agreements.
- Perform code optimization and deliver code changes and fixes.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and, where necessary, escalation.
- Develop and maintain strong technical expertise on all TECSYS products and those devices and platforms upon which our products function.
- Adhering to incident and problem management procedures.
- Occasional on-site travel.
- University, Cegep or technical degree in computer science.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years’ experience in a technical support environment or related area.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature and provide resolutions.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and/or Windows.
- Firm grasp of structured query language (SQL).
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Java using tools such as Eclipse & Subversion.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills to aid with documenting support issues and writing defect reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Yes – so don’t be left wondering about what could have been. This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organizations that respects and values key contributors. Act now and submit your resume.
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com letting us know why you are interested in this position.