Joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Developer within our Canadian Delivery Centre located in Montreal. You will be part of our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities.
The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing) while working on cloud technology implementation projects with Workday.
- Support team on key activities within the software implementation project life-cycle
· Support solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, system design)
· Support development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
· Assist higher-level programmers in the development of complex programs
· Participate in solution testing activities
· Work on routine, well-defined, analysis-type problems related to a single activity or procedure
· Analyze customer business processes and document business rules
· Develop solution related documents such as processes, requirements, desktop procedures, etc.
· College or Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other IT related discipline
· Minimum 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming: Java, C++, C#, or ABAP
· Experience in software integration: building, design, test interfaces (outbound and inboud)
· Problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
· Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
· Knowledge of Workday or other HRIS is an asset
· Willingness to take the Workday Integration Certification
Please apply for the position on Deloitte's Career website here: https://careers.deloitte.ca/job/Montreal-Solution-Developer-Solution-Designer-Workday-Integration-QC-H3B-4T9/434125200/