Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working on the latest medical devices and bringing the highest level of agility and user friendliness to all that is developed. A passionate embedded software developer with specific interest and experience in robotics is needed to code, design, implement and maintain the next generation of digital health products and services.
We are a strong technology company and we value input from our developers. We are looking for someone who’s interested in making a big impact on improving the design and coding of our products and in developing world-class interfaces which Seniors with Mild Cognitive Disorders can easily navigate.
We need you to:
- Develop code in an embedded, secured, controlled environment.
- Help drive technological innovation of the product by leveraging ground-breaking technologies. We develop core products under Android or Embedded Linux.
- Use cutting-edge native APIs and SDKs
- Develop and enforce UI development standards and frameworks.
- Develop real-time embedded software drivers to control motors, actuators, photo-gates, servos…
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years experience with architecture, design and development of mobile applications
- Solid understanding of Android 4.4+, C, C++, JAVA, JSON, XML
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK and development tools
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of programming challenges
- Excellent communication skills – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills – you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- Must be able to communicate fluently (100% mastery of the language) in at least one of English or French, ideally both.
- You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
Send in your CV along with a cover letter describing your expertise and why you feel you will success in this role. Apply Here
9145 rue Boivin