Little Caesars Pizza in Kirkland (West Island) is looking for part-time employees to work in all aspects of the pizzeria and pizza-making. Tasks include but are not limited to:
– cleaning and washing dishes
– making dough
– making sauce
– preparing sheet-outs for pizza
– pizza dressing
– getting pizza out of oven and cutting
– serving customers over phone and in-person
– Must be available on Fridays starting at 3 PM.
– Excellent spoken English (functional French preferred but not necessary)
– Ideally be able to work this fall semester Tuesday or Thursday mornings 11 AM – 3 PM
– Must have minimal physical endurance for tasks like dough-making, preparing sauce and cleaning floors
Please send me your CV and availabilities for the fall semester through email, or drop it in-person at our store. If interested we will contact you to arrange a meeting.