Payza is the leading global online payment platform that specializes in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, and remittances for individuals and businesses around the world. The e-wallet platform provides Payza members worldwide with convenient and flexible loading and withdrawal options, such as localized bank transfers, global bank wires, credit/debit card, checks, prepaid cards, cryptocurrencies among others.
The Software Developer actively participates in all stages of the software development lifecycle (Design, Develop, Maintain, and Test). They will also interact with all aspects of the application, from the SQL server level to the UI level. Responsibilities include developing and testing complex programs/modules according to specific business and design requirements in an efficient and accurate manner to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Full stack web/mobile applications
- Develop application code
- Find and repair software defects
- Optimize existing code to meet new requirements and cope with a changing environment
- Ensure software meets the business and technical requirements that guided its design and development
- Ensure software works as expected and can be implemented with the same characteristics
- Maintain application code
- Test application code
Required Skills & Abilities
- Strong understanding of the latest .NET framework
- Hands on experience with both VB .NET and C#
- Excellent knowledge of ASP .NET
- Experience with source control tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- In depth knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL server, including constructing SQL queries, stored procedures, and optimization techniques
Experience & Education
- 1-3 years of experience as a Software Developer or Engineer or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience working with .Net Web Development
- Diploma, BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in company health plan insurance plan (Dental, Medical, Vision etc.)
- Complementary on-site gym facility
- Paid vacation, Sick and Personal days
- Opportunity to advance your career (Internal growth)
- Education/Certification reimbursement related to role/organization’s goals
- Open-concept, diversified, inclusive, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Send CV to email@example.com to express interest in role.