We are currently recruiting for a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) to act as representative on Canadian immigration applications.
This is a full time position with flexible work hours which will involve reviewing applications, prepared with the help of case workers, and representing candidates for various Canadian immigration applications.
Requirements and abilities of the successful candidate:
● Must be ICCRC-registered as a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant
● An individual who demonstrates sound knowledge of the eligibility requirements and criteria for permanent and temporary immigration programs in Canada;
● The ability to think outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible immigration options for their situation as there are usually multiple immigration programs available;
● Have the ability to listen, empathize, build rapport and connect with prospective clients;
● Possess excellent organizational skills with attention to details, and the ability to work independently;
● Must be bilingual (English and French, spoken and written)
● Proficient in MS Office.
To apply please send your CV: