- Create organize and implement choreographies for children ages 4-12
- Plans and provides respective activity (dance…) that is appropriate for to the ability level of different age groups and makes the activity appealing and fun.
- organize dance related games (ex: freeze dance)
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to equipment, other children and surroundings.
- Cleans and maintains the area in which the respective class has taken place
- Inspire and motivate children to attend each class and encourages each child to be active in their daily lives.
- Convey and promote the importance of healthy living, proper nutrition habits and the benefits of the respective activity.
- Ability to animate 15 children between ages 4 -12 years old (with a Counselor-in-training) assistant
- Experience working with children
- Dynamic, energetic, and punctual
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Animators should be patient, motivating and trustworthy
- Enthusiasm, creativity and strong organizational skills are highly valued
- Background check will be required
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please send CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Andrea Fuzes