By joining the #1 credit card issuer in Canada, individuals can expect a very competitive compensation package. Employees may also be eligible to increase their monetary compensation with an annual bonus based on business results and individuals performance. In addition, CIBC’s comprehensive flexible benefits package has been designed to provide highly desirable features that contribute to the financial and personal well-being of each employee.
Are you a person who would
- Be motivated to maintain the highest degree of customer service standards while meeting fraud targets?
- Embrace a high change environment with ever changing technology, tools and procedures?If you answered yes then the CIBC Card Products Division Fraud Response Centre is a great place to grow your career!
What You’ll Be Doing
The role of the Fraud Response Officer is to provide customer-focused solutions in a prompt, efficient manner, as it pertains to:
- Responding to incoming inquiries worldwide, from both merchants and customers, regarding referred, declined and/or unusual authorization requests.
- Utilizing sophisticated neural network fraud detection software, review all authorizations for potential fraudulent occurrences.
- Determining the legitimacy of cardholder and/or authorization request to accurately approve or decline credit card activity while minimizing fraud losses and customer impacts.Fraud Monitoring
- Performing outbound calls to review transactions that become flagged for follow up through our fraud detection software system.
- Multitasking through a customer\’s account for memo\’s or fraud related flags, in order to optimally service the customer.
- Identifying possible fraud trends as well as, assisting in the implementation of fraud detection rules criteria to minimize customer impacts and increase confirmed fraud contact rate.Fraud Reporting
- Creating detailed fraud reports by clearly outlining all disputed transactions, including brief notes to assist the Fraud Claims Specialists with the investigation to reduce unnecessary customer follow-ups and minimize delays.
- Listening and questioning for the unique particulars, which include but are not limited to, verifying recent customer activity, identify how loss/theft occurred, and obtaining security details.
- Educating the customer on card replacement updates including Personal Identification Number (PIN) issuance, Convenience Cheque replacement, Pre-Authorized payments and PC/Telephone Banking access.
- Transferring credit card balances to new accounts ensuring that the appropriate cross reference index is allocated and genuine balances are reflected.
To apply for this position please visit our website at: https://cibc.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=17005855