If you are passionate about helping people and want to build a career, join the CIBC team!
As a Telephone Banking Contact Centre Financial Services Representative, you are the first point of contact for our clients; a products and services expert who solves client concerns by proactively providing service through consultative sales. You will be a trusted client-facing team member who is empowered to help clients reach their overall financial goals by matching their needs against CIBC’s full range of superior products and services. Setting goals, meeting targets and providing exceptional service motivates you.
Share this passion? Come join our innovative organization that is known for industry excellence. Apply today at CIBC.com.
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following job preview.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Love to find solutions to difficult and complex issues while delivering a high level of client service
- Able to think quickly in the moment and use your best judgment to find appropriate solutions for our clients and our business
- Passionate about relationship-based sales through superior customer service
- Enjoys the structure and consistency fixed and rotating schedules provide to ensure we’re here when our clients need us
- High sense of empathy and caring, with strong emotional and social understanding
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both English and French, and able to personalize the client experience, remembering every client is unique
- Driven self-motivated learner who aspires to grow and excel in their role
- Seeks out and enjoys open and constructive feedback
- Resilient to change, quick to adapt personal style to meet the needs of our clients
- Computer savvy, connected, and can easily navigate and focus on multiple software applications.
- Proficient with using dual monitors and have the ability to think, talk and type at the same time while listening to our client’s need
Our location: 1155 René-Lévesque boulevard West Montréal Contact Centre Location
- Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, onsite and convenient access to shops, restaurants and fitness centers
- Easy access to public transportation (Bus (STM and RTL), Train ( Central and Lucien L `Allier ) and Metro (Peel and Bonaventure)
- Multiple public parking options, as well as on-site parking
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada; must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the requirements of the role
- The targeted start date for this position is August 28th 2017
- This is a regular full-time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours per week.
- Flexibility to accommodate rotational shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays between the hours of 7:00am – 12:00am
- Previous work experience within retail, hospitality or educational industries is preferred however, CIBC encourages all candidates that have a passion for delivering outstanding client experiences to apply
To apply for this position please visit our website at: https://cibc.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=17009662