What is the opportunity?
RBC Insurance is a supportive and inclusive team that shares common values — including a fundamental respect for each other. As our Financial Security Advisor, you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice as a trusted partner to our clients. This position allows you to build your own business, with the brand, strength, and stability of Canada’s leading financial institution behind you.
What will you do?
– Provide integrated life insurance planning and advice
– Develop an understanding of each client’s needs
– Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing relationships and establish a thriving client network based on trust
What do you need to succeed?
– A Life License Qualification Program (LLQP), or willingness to complete
– Bilingualism (French and English)
– Proven professional sales experience that demonstrates the ability to support clients with their insurance needs
– A talent for listening, establishing trust with prospects and dedicated to finding the right solutions for clients
– A flair for building relationships and a strong work ethic
– College diploma or university degree or the equivalent
– An existing network of referrals and/or Centres of Influence
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. Working in collaborative teams, we care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
– RBC’s competitive pay and unique compensation and pension/benefits structure to unlock unlimited earning potential
– Flexible working environment with full mobility
– Sophisticated tools including RBCI software, training, and the team support you need to grow your business
– Continued opportunities for attractive career advancement
– The full suite of RBC Insurance Life, Living Benefits, Wealth, and Travel products
– A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including pension and flexible benefits
– A world-class training program in financial services