Fusion BPO Services Group is a leading outsourcing service provider based in the Old Port of Montreal, Canada. Its outsourcing solutions include customer service, sales, surveys, technical support, telemarketing, along with web marketing and development. Fusion BPO Services is a growing company with over 10 years’ experience in the field and has nine call centers operating worldwide.
We are currently hiring: Entry-Level Inbound Customer Service Representatives
Our client helps you find and order food no matter your location. Based on your address they will tell you which restaurants deliver to your area as well as a list of restaurants available for pick-up nearby. You also have the option to search specifically by cuisine, restaurant name or menu item. When you find what you\’re looking for, you can place your order online or by phone, free of charge. Our client also gives you access to reviews, coupons, special deals and a 24/7 customer care team that tracks each order and makes sure you get exactly what you ordered.
The Inbound Customer Service Representative’s day to day:
- Answering the above customer care calls or chats for any customers who may be looking to place an order, track an order, adjust an order, confirm their order or simply answer an inquiry.
- Provide real-time updates to restaurant account settings and document any actions taken.
- Work with the leadership team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer care.
- 10% phone work
- 90% chat work
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Dynamic and able to work in a team setting as well as independently.
- Good English (verbally and written).
- Strong typing and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer tools.
- Ability to multi-task and manage up to three chats at one time.
- Available to work evenings (4:00PM and 12:00AM) and weekends.
- Punctual with a sense of responsibility.
Availability for training is a must: August 28th, 2017 through September 1st, 2017 from 4:00PM-12:00AM.
- An initial wage of 11.25$/per hour.
- Easy work with a great team!
- Low stress environment
- Permanent positions (minimum of 25 hour per week)
- Part timers need to be available either Saturday or Sunday.
- Possibilities for growth within our team.
- Flexible hours – perfect for students
- Paid training
- Friendly staff
- Continuous training and coaching.
- A warm and supporting environment
If a dynamic and encouraging environment is what you are looking for, please send us your resume (email@example.com). and please mention Job Offer: “ English Entry-Level Inbound Customer Service Agent ” along with a short cover letter indicating why you would be considered a good candidate.