Dynamix is an organization that specializes in teambuilding programs for children, teenagers and professionals in the youth sector.
The Dynamix team is full of fun, young, energetic individuals who run leadership, teambuilding, and bullying prevention programs in schools, youth organizations, and daycares.
Part-time position animating a variety of team-building and leadership programs for children at our overnight retreats. Animators are responsible for the emotional and physical safety of the group. This candidate must be energetic, enthusiastic, and have ample experience working with children in a range of different environments.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Energetic and enthusiastic personality
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· 1+ years experience working with children
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment an asset
· Must be fluent in English and French
· Must have access to a car
· Must have full day and overnight availability
Why you should join our team!
· Flexible schedule, designed to fit student needs.
· Incredible opportunity for students from educational and recreational programs to gain relevant work experience.
· Car mileage and travel time compensated.
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: (514) 333-8326