As a Customer Service Contact Centre Representative, you will be empowered to offer prompt, accurate and detailed information through in depth knowledge of the wide range of CIBC credit card products and attached services.
What You’ll Be Doing: Respond to inbound client calls and provide information to existing and potential clients via telephone regarding CIBC’s full range of credit card products and services with a focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations, building loyalty and growing the business
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
- This job operates within a Contact Centre environment and requires you to communicate via phone throughout the day.
- Flexibility to accommodate work schedule for weekdays and weekends in a call center environment including days, evenings and weekends between the hours of Monday to Friday 7:00am to 12:00am, Saturdays and Sundays between 7:00am and 10:00pm is required. The position is 37.5 hours per week.
- The targeted start date for this position is October 3rd 2016
- Annual base compensation for this position starts at $32,900 annually
Please send your resume directly to Simple.Sharma@cibc.com