Virtual Brokers (VB), a division of BBS Securities Inc. (BBS) is registered in all Provinces and Territories of Canada as an Investment Dealer, and is a member of Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF).
Headquartered in Toronto, Virtual Brokers is Canada’s most innovative online investment brokerage and ranked #1 Best Online Brokerage firm in Canada by the Globe and Mail in 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2016; and ranked #2 in 2011, and 2014. We are the leading provider of ultra low-latency Direct Market Access (DMA) trading technologies and brokerage services for active and professional traders. Our diversified product suite includes application and Web based trading platforms, plus advanced analytical tools designed to meet the needs of active, professional, high frequency traders and those employing sophisticated trading algorithms.
Visit our website, https://www.virtualbrokers.com/en-us/, to get to know us better!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Support Team. The successful candidate is required to work both independently and as a member of a team dedicated to providing excellent customer service. This is a non-managerial position.
• Respond, investigate and resolve client inquiries via various communication channels in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
• Maintain record of requests for follow up purposes
• Establish and nurture positive relationship with clients
• Other office duties, administrative tasks, and ad hoc projects relevant to the position shall be assigned as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field of study
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the financial industry with trading or brokerage experience preferred
• Language fluency in English and French, written and verbal required
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Customer service experience is preferred
• Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude
• Organized, detail oriented and hardworking character
• Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
Nice to have
• Knowledge and experience with trading platforms
• Understanding of online investing products & services
• Successful completion or pursuing of Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or, Conduct Practices Handbook Course (CPH) or, Trader Training Course (TTC) courses
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com