|Reporting to the Team Manager, Claims Services, the Advisor is accountable for providing quality service and managing expenses through the claims settlement process. This includes: opening new claims, setting up appraisals, assigning contractors, and ordering police reports; investigation, negotiation and settlement of automobile and homeowner claims; generating financial transactions and finalizing settlements in a timely fashion.
· Expedites client contact, explains coverage’s, rights, obligations, claims presentation and processing, in accordance with TD\’s Residential Policies and Procedures
|· You possess excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· You have a pleasant and patient telephone manner.
· You have a superior client service orientation.
· You have excellent organization and time management skills.
· You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
· You have the ability to effectively deal with change and help foster an environment open to change.
· You possess strong typing and computer skills.
· You maintain a positive demeanor and foster team spirit.
· You have demonstrated good attendance and promptness.
· 1-2 years of claims experience is an asset.
· You possess a valid Claims Adjuster certificate from the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) (An asset)
· Fluently bilingual (French / English)
Potential start date is October 2nd 2017
Apply directly on job website: https://jobs.td.com/en-CA/jobs/7629881/claims-advisor-multi-line-montreal-ca/