Our North American Reconciliation department reconciles all bank accounts held in Canada and the US on behalf of all of our North American Corporate clients. The data handled pertains to dividend and interest disbursements, employee plans, dividend reinvestment and corporate action related activity.
You will be required to perform daily reconcilement of high volume accounts via the usage of automated reconciliation software, internal registry systems and external bank information within required timelines as set out in the policies and procedures. You will need acute attention to detail in balancing the data and identifying the reconciliation clearing items. Your written and verbal communication skills will be required to concisely document the item and initiate action to have the items cleared by the relevant operational departments.
This role will prove very rewarding for someone with high attention to detail and excellent initiative to solve problems while meeting the challenge of a deadline!
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in French and English
- Experienced (3-5 years) in bookkeeping or account reconciliation
- Post-secondary courses related to the role
- Efficient at navigating systems and in utilizing Microsoft tools (excel / access/ outlook)
- Highly analytical, with a focus on accuracy in handling high volume information
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to effectively meet deadlines
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the "Apply" button and following the application process.