CPNPs who start their career at the Jewish General Hospital mobilize the various resources made available to them in order to take charge of their learning needs and progress towards the status of nurse.
They are responsible for the evaluation of holistic healthcare needs of individuals in order to provide patient and family-centered care. They provide and coordinate, in a stimulating environment, care to patients as part of an interprofessional team. CPNPs also assume leadership in matters of risk prevention, quality of care and patient safety. They practice according to the Règlement sur les activités professionnelles pouvant être exercées par des personnes autres que des infirmières et des infirmiers.
- Desire to join a welcoming and successful interprofessional team
- Desire to launch your career in a university affiliated establishment
- Being motivated to keep your professional skills up to date
- Having a sound understanding of biological, social and behavioral theory related to nursing practice
- Desire to provide whole person care to patients
- Having a diploma of college studies in nursing, a university degree in nursing or relevant equivalent education
- Being a member of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec
- Being bilingual
You can view our opportunities here: http://ciusss-centreouestmtl.gouv.qc.ca/en/careers/job-opportunities/ If you wish to apply to a CPNP position, click here: https://ciusss-centreouestmtl.cvmanager.com/cvm5/displaydetail.aspx?tn=jobs&mode=view&recid=3099&lang=e®ion=qc&tp1=jobdetail