If you are passionate about helping people and want to build a career, join the CIBC team!
As a Telephone Banking Contact Centre Financial Services Representative, you are the first point of contact for our clients; a products and services expert who solves client concerns by proactively providing service through consultative sales. You will be a trusted client-facing team member who is empowered to help clients reach their overall financial goals by matching their needs against CIBC’s full range of superior products and services. Setting goals, meeting targets and providing exceptional service motivates you.
Share this passion? Come join our innovative organization that is known for industry excellence. Apply today at CIBC.com.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Love to find solutions to difficult and complex issues while delivering a high level of client service
- Able to think quickly in the moment and use your best judgment to find appropriate solutions for our clients and our business
- Passionate about relationship-based sales through superior customer service
- Enjoys the structure and consistency fixed and rotating schedules provide to ensure we’re here when our clients need us
- High sense of empathy and caring, with strong emotional and social understanding
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both English and French and able to personalize the client experience, remembering every client is unique
- Driven self-motivated learner who aspires to grow and excel in their role
- Seeks out and enjoys open and constructive feedback
- Resilient to change, quick to adapt personal style to meet the needs of our clients
- Computer savvy, connected, and can easily navigate and focus on multiple software applications.
- Proficient with using dual monitors and have the ability to think, talk and type at the same time while listening to our client’s needs
What CIBC Can Offer You
- Excellent Career Growth opportunities; promote from within culture, dedicated internal career building tools, online courses, tuition reimbursement programs and much more!
- Competitive salary, performance incentive pay, employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible health benefits, excellent employee banking offer, employee recognition program
- Best in class training, ongoing coaching and mentorship to ensure future learning and career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
- Collaborative and fun working environment – team social events, team competitions etc.
Please apply directly on the website: https://cibc.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=17009590