CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world.
· Respond to inbound client calls and provide information to existing and potential clients via telephone regarding CIBC\’s full range of credit card products and services with a focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations, building loyalty and growing the business
· Meet customer service, sales and productivity targets by understanding client needs, resolving issues effectively, overcoming objections, and actively identifying opportunities to promote and sell products, services, loyalty programs and marketing offers
· Independently resolve disputes received from existing credit cardholders, branches, other financial institutions and potential customers
· Create and send professional written correspondence to cardholders and branches regarding account issues, inquiries or changes.
What We’re Looking For
· Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
· Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience with the ability to assess client needs, address difficult situations and foster strong client relationships
· Must have an aptitude for sales with the ability to present needs-based solutions to clients and overcome objections
· Must have superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in both English and French with a professional telephone manner and the ability to create clear, concise and professional written correspondence
· Must have demonstrated adaptability, flexibility and ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
· Must have computer literacy, strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills in a Windows-based environment
· Must have a commitment to punctuality and adherence to work schedules
· Should have contact centre experience
· Should have prior professional experience working in the financial or banking industry
· Should have experience with credit lending and credit bureau analysis
What CIBC Can Offer You
· Flexible health benefits, stock purchase plan, competitive incentive pay and recognition programs.
· Competitive salary and banking benefits
· Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
· Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
What You Need To Know
· Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
· This job operates within a Contact Centre environment and requires you to communicate via phone throughout the day.
· Attention to detail required while conversing with customers over the telephone and providing accurate information
· Flexibility to accommodate work schedule for weekdays and weekends in a call center environment including days, evenings and weekends between the hours of Monday to Friday 7:00am to 12:00am, Saturdays and Sundays between 7:00am and 10:00pm is required
· The targeted start date for this position is June 19, 2017
· This is a permanent role with a schedule of 37.5 hours per week.
· Training is on a full-time basis (37.5 hours per week )and consists of a combination of in-class and on-the-job training for a period of 12 weeks. Shifts may vary during training and will require flexibility for any shift within the hours of operation noted above.
· Quaterly and annually bonus offered.
· Location : 1155 René-Lévesque West, Montréal, Québec H3B 3Z4
If this job posting interests you, please send me your CV by email at email@example.com. Please don\'t hesitate to write to me if you need more information or have any questions. You can also create a profile on our website at www.cibc.com/careers and look at other opportunities that CIBC can offer you.