THE CHALLENGES AWAITING FOR YOU AT CITOXLAB
As a technician, you will be required to perform many techniques on various species; from their arrival to the end of the study. You will be collecting data during the entire study, either visually with devices or by collecting samples, which will then be analyzed. You will be assigned to different types of studies based on your interest and competencies that you will acquire through a complete training program.
WORKING AT CITOXLAB IS TO:
• Be part of a group operating worldwide;
• Be an important factor in the development of medical research;
• Have the exceptional opportunity to develop your competencies (continued education);
• Benefit from a complete social benefit program (group insurance, group RRSP with the employer’s contribution);
• Be eligible to the employee recognition program;
• Benefit from activities organized by the social committee;
• Have an easy access to the workplace with public transportation (near Montmorency metro station) and free parking.
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROFILE?
• Complete collegial diploma in Animal Health, Bioecology, Biotechnology or the equivalent;
• Experience in handling animals;
• Good understanding of written English.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you believe you have the required qualifications and are interested in joining a stimulating work environment where excellence and team work are important values, let us know of your interest by sending us your applicationm at firstname.lastname@example.org