Are you a student in Animal Health Technology or Bioecology?
Are you looking for a job in your field?
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your learning into practice?
This is the opportunity for you! The goal of the program is to facilitate your integration in the job market by offering you a summer job, a flexible schedule during the school year (depending on your availability) and a technician position at the end of your studies!
Your role at Citoxlab
The work is in a laboratory environment with live animals. Your role is to assist the certified technician(s) in all of their tasks. You are required to do the maintenance of the vivarium and to hold and manipulate the animals for all the activities that require it.
WORKING AT CITOXLAB IS TO:
• Be part of a group operating worldwide;
• Be an important factor in the development of medical research;
• Have the exceptional opportunity to develop your competencies (continuous training);
• Benefit of a complete social benefit program (group insurance, group RRSP with the employer’s contribution);
• Be eligible to the employee recognition program;
• Benefit of activities organized by the social committee;
• Have an easy access to the workplace with public transportation (near Montmorency metro station) and free parking.
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROFILE?
• Student in Animal Health, Bioecology, Biotechnology or the equivalent;
• Experience in handling animals;
• Good understanding of written English.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you believe you have the required qualifications and are interested in joining a stimulating work environment where excellence and team work are important values, let us know of your interest by sending us your applicationm at firstname.lastname@example.org