Friday, August 25, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
Online Only, By Appointment
- This procedure can be used as late registration for students who have been admitted for the Autumn 2017 Semester (or who have been a Vanier Continuing Education student in the past 12 months).
- Do not use this procedure to delete a course. To delete a course you must go to the Continuing Education office (H-102) to sign a Course Delete form.
- You must be absolutely sure before you submit a request for any change.
Autumn 2017 - Preference Course Change
Monday, August 28 to Thursday, August 31, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Preference Course Change is for students who wish to:
- Register for a course or an extra course
- Change a course to a different time
- Change one course for another course
- Register for an additional course if you do not have a full course load
- You cannot register for a course that has met twice.
Submitting Your Request
Check for open sections on the Continuing Education Course Schedule and fill-in and submit the form at the following link:
If you are in a diploma program at Vanier, consult your Progression Chart to make sure the course number you want is valid for your program.
Note: if you want to add more than one class, you must submit a separate request for each class.
After Submitting Your Request
Check your schedule on Omnivox after 19:00 to see whether the change was made; you will receive an email confirmation only if your request has been processed.
If you are trying to drop one course in order to add another but the change is not processed, you will remain in your original course.
All changes are final. Adding or changing a course may affect your status and/or your fees. If a change is made to your schedule, check Omnivox and pay any additional fees no later than 24 hours after the class has been added to your schedule or your registration will be cancelled.