Why choose Computer-Assisted Drafting at Vanier?
- To learn the background of the fundamentals of drafting
- To become competent in making important changes in existing drawings
- To be able to work with engineering, architectural, or industrial firms requiring knowledge and expertise in the production of engineering drawings through computer aided drafting (CAD) techniques
- To acquire the skills and knowledge that allows graduates to perform to current industry standards
- To receive hands-on training in computer drafting and design from certified instructors
- To gain employment with engineering, architectural, or industrial firms under the supervision of engineers and architects